Friday, February 20, 2015

DIY Tape Kindle Case

Leave a Comment

Hello Lovelies

Recently I have been attempting do it yourself projects so I thought I would share with you guys some of the fun project's I have been working on. As well as linking you to the projects so you can try them yourselves. This project was a do it yourself duck tape ipad case, I just fit it to my kindle instead of an ipad. This project was so insanely easy to do, if your kindle, tablet or ipad is just floating around I suggest you try this. It was also really cheap to make as well, I don't think I spent over $15 so if you're constricted to a budget like I am it's the perfect little project for you.

What you'll need;
Colourful Tape - I chose two patterns (don't do that, I'd suggest one pattern & a solid colour)
Fabric - I went for flowery to match my pattern, choose whatever suit you!
Velcro - I still need to add this to mine but even without the velcro it's an awesome case 
Scissors 

Then it's as simple as folding and cutting the fabric to fit your kindle and taping it up! I did two layers but I'd suggest even doing a third or fourth layer on top of that. This is the perfect project for those of you who are like me and think that they aren't creative enough do to something like this! Thank you so much to ps i made this for posting this wonderful tutorial on their tumblr!

Thanks for reading, be sure to follow & leave a comment of your completed project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment