Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello Friend!

Leave a Comment
Hello & Welcome to my blog 'Oh So Ordinary'


If you find that you're describing yourself as 'just your average girl' then this very well may be the blog for you. I myself am just your average girl trying to discover what her place in life is. Whether it is to be a chef, a homemaker, a yoga instructor or everything in between, you’ll be with me on this journey of self-discovery & love. I plan to use this blog to discover my hidden talents, and share with you all of the oh so ordinary moments of my life.

In this blog you will find do it yourself projects, some that I have made up others that I’m testing out off of pinterest (I’ll specify on the blog). Recipe’s, some that I’ve made up, others that I think are easy and must eats’ for everyone and some that I’ve tinkered with to add my own taste and flare that I think you’d like to try. You’ll find little tidbits of life & love advice that I’ve learn over the years and of course you’ll have a tidbit of information about me.

To start off with my name is Justina, I am 22 years old and I live in a small town in Southern Ontario. I love life and crave adventure. I wish I could just explore everyday from now until the day that I die. My boyfriend and I have been together for the last 8 years & we have two fur babies. Miss Mio & Mr. Sterling they are both kitty cats.

1670ed9eb8c54a4d39b3c854b7207c24bcc286e4dc1c6a637a

Thank you so much for reading,


0 comments:

Post a Comment